Hello and welcome to The Different Road!
I am Janell and this is my partner, Brandon. We are lovers of travel and foodies at heart. We’re always up for an exciting adventure or new travel destination and we never skip a good brewery!
We enjoy traveling and exploring our home state of Florida as much as possible. As one of the most visited states for vacationers, there is always something new to explore. We love the outdoors, the beach, and the beautiful, year-around Florida weather!
We also enjoy getting out of Florida and exploring elsewhere too. We have a HUGE bucket list of travel destinations and we look forward to checking them off one by one!
It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey.
We are explorers. We are curious. We are adventurers.
Break the rules. Find your freedom. Live your life.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- We are eCommerce entrepreneurs and dreamers with HUGE goals! In May 2016, we started our journey as Amazon FBA sellers. I currently run our business full-time while Brandon continues to work a 9-5 job. We have a very strong desire to both run our Amazon FBA business together while traveling full-time and we look forward to making that a reality in the near future!
- We both realized very quickly into our reselling journey that there was much more to this reselling thing and absorbed any and all information that we could. In January 2017, we discovered Jim Cockrum and his MySilent team and our life dramatically changed!
- If you also have a strong desire for a different life and want to check out what it is like to be an Amazon FBA seller, check out Jim’s FREE podcast and his FREE Facebook community. Jim is one of the most humble and caring guys you will ever meet. His following is huge! His FaceBook community has over 50,000 members and his podcast has hundreds of five-star reviews. You won’t find a better community to connect with, I promise!
- We absolutely love being Amazon FBA sellers! It doesn’t feel like work…EVER! We truly enjoy being eCommerce entrepreneurs and can’t wait to live life on our terms!
You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
~ Galatians 5:13
A little fun information about us!
- We both grew up on farms in completely opposite parts of the United States and met in Florida.
- We love country music and country concerts.
- We do CrossFit 3-5 times a week (that’s just so we can eat what we want…haha).
- We have a passion for real estate investing.
- Our favorite TV shows include Survivor, Amazon Race, Justified, Queen of the South, SEAL Team, and Ozark.
- We are avid football lovers and cheer on the Denver Broncos regularly (sorry, not sorry).
- Skydiving is on our bucket list!
- We are thrill seekers and are always up for a wild and crazy adventure!
Live. Love. Laugh.
Our Bucket List is HUGE! These are just a few of our must-see and must-do travel destinations!
- Great White Shark cave diving in South Africa! I have this crazy love for sharks and especially Great White Sharks! I’m not sure why but I just think sharks are one of the coolest animals on this planet…I am absolutely mesmerized by them!
- Bora Bora
- Grand Canyon White Water Rafting